Ring Registrar: Geoff Hand
Contact Geoff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The BSNSW has good stocks of 2018 Uncoded Rings for sale; to Order rings:
- You must submit a form with your order
- Uncoded Rings: Minimum order 50 rings; sold in multiples of 10 thereafter
- Price $60.00 per 100 rings
- STRICTLY PAYMENT WITH ORDER
- YOU MAY PAY BY DIRECT DEPOSIT TO BSNSW A/c – BSB: 082-133 A/C: 507 903 428
- Please ensure you reference your payment as follows 18Rings [Membership Number] Family Name] Example:“18Rings 5555 Smith”
- You can also walk into any NAB Bank and pay cash into the BSNSW account and reference your payment.
- Please include proof of payment with order.
Download form using the down arrow on the top of the form.
Initial Ring orders
Initial Ring orders for CODED 2018 rings CLOSED on the 31st of MAY 2017. Rings ordered before 31st May are posted to you or your Ring Registrar mid December to overcome the holiday season snail mail delays.
All rings are issued for use from the 1st January each year.
Ringing birds with these rings before 1 January 2018 is not permitted.
Late orders for CODED RINGS can be placed any time after the 31 May 2017 cut off date. Late orders made by the BSNSW will incur a $40 surcharge from the supplier; where there are multiple orders the surcharge may be able to be shared by those ordering. There is no guarantee of the time to actually supply the rings after the order is placed but we anticipate it may take between TWO to FOUR WEEKS to arrive and on delivery the rings will send to you after all payments have been confrimed.
- Coded Rings: Minimum order 100 rings; sold in multiples of 50 thereafter plus surcharge
- Payment required with order
The vision of the Society is to bring together people in a spirit of cooperation to foster and promote the keeping, breeding, welfare and exhibition of Budgerigars.
Budgerigar - Australia's International bird.